This post may contain affiliates. This means I may make a small commission off one of the links that you click which I use to run this blog :)
This Lemon Herb Oven-Roasted Asparagus is so simple and easy to do. Plus, it’s Keto and Paleo-friendly and also gluten-free!
This Keto Lemon Herb Roasted Asparagus is about to be your new favorite side dish. With the summer months here, it’s time to put this delicious food option on your radar at least once per week!
Asparagus is one of those foods that just always seem to surprise me. It’s so good, but in a subtle way that you just don’t expect. I’ve eaten it all sorts of ways, too. Grilled, stir-fried, baked… Every time, it’s a legit win. But now that I have this delicious keto side dish recipe, I just may not eat it another way ever again.
I’m 100% serious when I say that this veggie recipe is about to knock your socks off. If you like a little hint of lemon with every single bite, this is one asparagus dish that you’re not going to want to miss!
Keep in mind that you can enjoy this as a dish all on its own, but if you want a stellar side dish for yourself or to share, this is the one for you!
Lemon Herb Oven-Roasted Asparagus (Keto, Paleo + Gluten-Free)
You’ll love this simple side dish that only has 3 net carbs per serving!
Ingredients Needed to Make Oven-Roasted Asparagus
- 1 lb. Asparagus spears
- 1 Large lemon thinly sliced
- 3-4 Sprigs Rosemary
- 3-4 Sprigs Oregano
- ½ tsp Dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
How to Make Lemon Herb Oven-Roasted Asparagus
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Break the woody section off of the bottom of each asparagus spear.
- Thinly slice the lemon, and layer the slices in the bottom of a baking dish or sheet.
- Place the asparagus spears into a bowl, and pour the olive oil over them. Toss to coat well.
- Layer the asparagus spears over the lemon slices in the baking sheet or dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in the sprigs of rosemary and oregano.
- Top the asparagus with the dried basil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the asparagus reaches your desired level of tenderness.
What should you serve with your Keto Lemon Herb Roasted Asparagus?
This is totally up to you! You can enjoy a nice salad or steak, or even try some of these other awesome dish ideas!
Whatever you want to eat with it will taste awesome! And don’t forget to finish off your meal with some of these delicious and homemade Keto Peanut Butter Cookies!