This post may contain affiliates. This means I may make a small commission off one of the links that you click which I use to run this blog :)
Just because you can’t have sugar doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some sweetness! These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies will hit the spot for your sugar cravings. These cookies are keto-friendly, gluten-free, and dairy-free!
Do any of you have a bedtime habit?
Right before I go to bed, I drink a cup of Sleepytime Tea with 2 teaspoons of raw organic honey. It’s one of those things that helps to unwind for my hectic day (after I soaked in my tub with one of my Orange Lavender Bath Bombs) and it just helps me relax enough so I can sleep.
Suddenly, it’s not good enough.
I sort of rebooted and have been doing my own mixed up version of Keto and Whole 30 (I know it sounds weird but I’m down 5 pounds in 2 weeks-YAY!) and my body is going through a weird rollercoaster.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Now, I’ve never been a sweets kind of girl but I’m a sucker for a good cookie, especially peanut butter! So instead of reaching for some sugar filled, carb-loaded dessert, I decided to whip up these really quick and easy Keto Peanut Butter cookies.
Bath + Cookie + Tea= Sleep Paradise.
Totally worth it!
Ingredients Needed to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup No Sugar or Oils Added Natural Peanut Butter (I like to use this ->one!)
- ½ Cup Stevia (I like to use this ->one!)
- 1 Egg
How to Make Keto-Friendly Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, stevia, and egg until it’s blended smooth.
- Using a small spoon, scoop enough dough to roll a 1-inch ball in your hands.
- Place balls of dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Press each ball down with a fork, twice, creating a criss-cross pattern on each cookie.
- Bake for about 12 min. Let cool for 5 mins before serving.
- If you need some extra crunch, throw in some fresh roasted peanuts!
- Switch out the peanut butter and try almond or cashew butter. It’s just as delicious!